Take the mystery out of managing your 401k.
Today's technology allows investors easy access to their accounts. However, many 401k participants do not have the time or information to properly manage their accounts. Investment choices are often left to chance or are selected based on what co-workers are doing.
- Allocation Alerts will guide you if changes in your investments are suggested. We help guide you to investment choices that make sense based on current stock market conditions, your personal goals, age and risk tolerance.
- In addition, we specialize in all types of retirement plans available through your employer. We offer advice and support for employees with 403(b), Thrift Savings Plan, 457s and small business retirement plans.
- You, the account owner always maintains control. We do not have direct access to your retirement plan account, we do not move or change investments for you. The counsel of Allocation Alerts is informational in nature. You are free to follow these suggestions when and if you like.
- Our goal is to Advance Portfolio values in rising markets and to Protect Portfolio values in declining markets. We believe investing success is determined by understanding and managing portfolio risk. We use advanced research tools and technology to assess risk and determine the strength and direction of market trends.
- Allocation Alerts reviews market movements and ranks investment choices based on calculations of strength, momentum and risk, also known as volatility. Then a portfolio mix is developed based on the research and an email notification is sent to you with suggested allocations.
Every investor's situation is unique and you should consider your investment goals, risk tolerance and time horizon before making any investment. Investing involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss regardless of strategy selected. Past performance cannot guarantee future results.
A subscription to Allocation Alerts is affordable.
Unlike most asset management services that charge a percentage of your account value, Allocation Alerts is available for a flat monthly charge of $39.95. Our annual subscription is available for $425.00, an 11% discount. Subscriptions renew automatically.
We include a 60 day money back guarantee, if you are not fully satisfied.
You may cancel at any time. Monthly subscribers will terminate at the end of the month. Annual Subscribers will receive a pro-rated refund, less a $50 processing fee upon notification of termination. Allow 4-6 weeks for refund to be processed.
- Select Monthly or Annual billing options.
- Click SUBSCRIBE.
- Enter credit card or PayPal information. (You do not need a PayPal account to use your credit card)